Nov 09, 2018 12:51
1.  Introduce yourself (name, age, sex, location etc)
Hello my name is Rasmus i am 27 male and i live in Oslo Norway.

2.  Can you attend at least 75% of our raids? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 20:30 - 00:00 [Server Time])
I have no problems making these raid times now and in the foreseeable future

3.  Will you be on time (invites start at 20:15) and prepared for the raids you attend?
Yes

4.  When is your normal play time?
I usually play in the afternoon, around 16-21 or later realm time

5.  Do you have good English skills? Both written and spoken?
Yes i believe so, no problems understanding or making myself understood

6.  Do you have, or would you be willing to get Discord?
I have Discord

7.  Do you have a working microphone that you're willing to use when needed?
Yes no problem

8.  Do you know anyone within the guild who can support your application? If not, how did you come to hear about us?
No dont know anyone in the guild that im aware of, i found you guys through Wowprogress

About WoW

1.  Introduce your character (name, race, class, spec, etc)
My character is a Worgen balance druid

2.  Please provide a link to your armoury profile and if possible a link to any web stats that feature you.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/Beligo
https://raider.io/characters/eu/emerald-dream/Beligo

3.  Please explain the choices you made regarding optimising your character (e.g. stat balancing, gems/enchants etc).
For Balance i pretty much go for the caster combo of haste/critt for gems and enchantments i use haste this is primarily so i pump out more solar wraths and lunar strikes, so more often get Empowerment procs. I do prefer haste over critt seeing as its the more reliable stat.

4.  What rotation or prioritisation of abilities do you use, and why?
I keep Moonfire/Sunfire up at all times, then i use Solar wrath to build up astral power to use my Starsurge on single target 3+ mobs i use starfall over starsurge, then i use Solar wrath and Lunar strike as i build up empowerments for them. That is the standard rotation, druids have alot of over spells that offer alot of other uses that i use as the situasion demands.

5.  What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I was in Noodly, that i was invited to as a leveling guild as i leveled up in legion, really like it here, got a lot of good people i enjoy playing with, i want to leave cause at the moment we have been trying to get a raid team up, but cant seem to make it work and i want make it to higher content.

6.  Do you have any alts or experience of other classes?
Hehe, currently i have 6 120 characters, my currently highest geared character i my blood DK who is 380ilvl equipt and who ive been doing most of the end game content that ive been able to reach here is a link to his character prifile: https://raider.io/characters/eu/emerald-dream/Volten  as for in Legion i played a Warlock and i leveled him to 120 first (357ilvl), but as my guild needed a Tank i swapped mains, other then that i have a DH (369ilvl) mainly a character i use for m+ and flasks. My other characters are a shaman (344ilvl) and a protection paladin (354ilvl) that i mainly use to help others get into higher m+ keys.

7.  Please list what raid experience you have gained with other guilds:-
At the moment in my current guild we have only cleared 5/8 HC but on my DK i have cleared 8/8Hc and 2/8M in pugs. Previously i used to raid back in TBC where i was a restoration shaman back then i was class leader for shamans in Brotherhood of Light we cleared pretty much all the content up to Brutalus in Sunwell plateau.

Finally:

1.  Why do you wish to join Indecisive?
I wish to join Indecisive because i am looking for a serious Mythic raiding guild that i can contribute to, and your raid times work nicely for me so i think it would be a nice fit.

2.  What can you offer to this guild? Are we a good fit for you?
I play the game to the best of my ability, always striving to improve where i can, i alwyas enjoy doing m+ and helping out where and when ever i can.

3.  Do you have any questions for us?
Not at this time.
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2018 21:13 by Lhari
Nov 09, 2018 13:27
Hey Rasmus.

We'll review your application and get back to you.
Kesara 28/08/2018 at 11:07 AM
We are totally going into BfA with love and understanding for our fellow healers and working as a team.
Or some shit like that.
Nov 21, 2018 21:12
Hi Rasmus,

I apologize for the long response time, there has been a bit class rotation within the guild, and our current boomkin spot was filled internally, so unfortunately, we cannot offer you a trial at this time. Good luck finding a guild that suits your needs.