Oct 17, 2018 17:21
About you:

1.  Introduce yourself (name, age, sex, location etc)
My name is Yigit, I'm from Turkey/Istanbul and 24 y/o. I've just graduaded in economics, but I haven't trully decided what to do next so I'm kinda relaxing this year. I make music as a hobby and love to lose some money on bitcoin.

2.  Can you attend at least 75% of our raids? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 20:30 - 00:00 [Server Time])
Yes, I like the raiding days not being on weekends.  :D

3.  Will you be on time (invites start at 20:15) and prepared for the raids you attend?
Yes

4.  When is your normal play time?
I usually play at nights, but I'll log earlier if necessary.

5.  Do you have good English skills? Both written and spoken?
Yes

6.  Do you have, or would you be willing to get Discord?
Yes

7.  Do you have a working microphone that you're willing to use when needed?
Yes

8.  Do you know anyone within the guild who can support your application? If not, how did you come to hear about us?
Yes, "pain"
Also myself :p, https://indecisive.eu/index.php?topic=5510.0

About WoW:

1.  Introduce your character (name, race, class, spec, etc)
Yigit, human frost mage

2.  Please provide a link to your armoury profile and if possible a link to any web stats that feature you.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/Yigit

3.  Please explain the choices you made regarding optimising your character (e.g. stat balancing, gems/enchants etc).
I'm mostly going crit for damage, secondary haste. For pvp if you like to know, I prioritize haste, balance crit and mastery and trying to get versa something above %10
I'm also running raidbots as pretty much everyone else.

4.  What rotation or prioritisation of abilities do you use, and why?
Orb into blizzard into ice nova into comet storm for aoe
For single target, ebonbolt ray of frost etc
I seriously consider trying the 15 level talent "Lonely Winter" in which you dont get a water elemental but your most crucial spam skills like frostbolt flurry and ice lance get a dmg increase up to %25

5.  What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
None other than social guilds

6.  Do you have any alts or experience of other classes?
I started the game as a nelf hunter back at 2006 :p
I've played paladin and druid in wod
I've only leveled my mage for this exp tho.

7.  Please list what raid experience you have gained with other guilds:
Only pugs, I completed normal

Finally:

1.  Why do you wish to join Indecisive?
I've played this game simple-minded all these years. Running around, dueling, pvp'ing, exploring the world professions easter eggs etc etc. For the first time in my wow history I decided that I play an expansion to the fullest. So BFA is here and I want to raid all the way through. To the end of the expansion when the raiding is done, I wanna focus on arena.

Indecisive looks friendly, but serious at raiding. I also have some rl friends in this guild. So it looks like a good idea. :)

2.  What can you offer to this guild? Are we a good fit for you?
Big wizard dmg, and Turkish kebabs

3.  Do you have any questions for us?
How many players are there in the bench? I mean if the raid is for like 20 players, and there are like 20 other players in the bench, how can I actually join the group? Do you have a secondary raiding group for alts and trials in which you do less serious stuff like heroics? Do you decide who is gonna be in the group before the raiding days so we might be able to skip some days? Or do you expect all 30-40 raiders to be there at the raiding time? These are stuff I was just wondering about, don't take it offensive. :)

Not a question: I'm a social in the guild as I said, I was thinking of applying as a raider but I thought you guys would want some previous expansion experience, serious raiding experience etc. Neniji actually talked me into getting out an application and see what would happen so here I'm. Thanks Neniji
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2018 19:53 by Kesara

Kesara

Oct 20, 2018 19:53
Hey Yigit,

I'm sorry to say our raid team is currently very full and we won't be able to offer you a trial.