Oct 09, 2018 17:27
1.  Introduce yourself (name, age, sex, location etc)
Hello My Name is Léo i am 31 years old, i live in Bayeux Normandy France. I use work as hospital porter and ambulance driver. My hoby is Bicycle touring in europe. i have ridden cornish,welsh,portuguesh and croatian coasts and plan for the next italy and romania. I also practised before scubadiving as Divemaster and amateur under-water  photographer.
2.  Can you attend at least 75% of our raids? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 20:30 - 00:00 [Server Time])
I m free of work at the moment and can provide all the raid meeting

3.  Will you be on time (invites start at 20:15) and prepared for the raids you attend?
it will be easy to be ponctual. I have no alchimist on the realm and i buy at the moment  the edible via auction house. I have DBM and a readable interface for raiding. Tell me if you need Exorsus. I have a good computer set-up (I5 4690k, SliGtx970, 8x2 Drr3,1440p G-sync,cherry mx blue)and stable connexion.

4.  When is your normal play time?
I usually play in the evening and the end of the afternoon.

5.  Do you have good English skills? Both written and spoken?

To be honest as a foreigner, i have still understanding dificulty in hearing. My written is quite ok. You can wonder why i m not in a french realm, it' s because i like to be in an english speaking environement to improve it and wow is the perfect place to do it. My Wow client's is off course in english.

6.  Do you have, or would you be willing to get Discord?
I have Discord
7.  Do you have a working microphone that you're willing to use when needed?
I have headset with microphone.
8.  Do you know anyone within the guild who can support your application? If not, how did you come to hear about us?
I dont know no-one. I have avoided Legion. I have just played with Lunar at Taloc Mythic from your guilde.

About WoW:

1.  Introduce your character (name, race, class, spec, etc)
Embackup, Draeinei, Shaman, enhancement, Leatherworking,skinning.

2.  Please provide a link to your armoury profile and if possible a link to any web stats that feature you.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/emerald-dream/Embackup
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/emerald-dream/Embackup
https://raider.io/characters/eu/emerald-dream/Embackup
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/emerald-dream/embackup#difficulty=3

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
3.  Please explain the choices you made regarding optimising your character (e.g. stat balancing, gems/enchants etc).
I Trust Icy veins and follow it about optimization, i also have a look of Noxxic and blood mallet. I dont actually simcraft because the gear change really fast, but i did at draenor.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/enhancement-shaman-pve-dps-guide

•   Level 15:  Lightning Shield
•   Level 30:  Forceful Winds
•   Level 45:  Static Charge If adds ( Zul, g'huun, Mother,Zek ) or  Spirit Wolf
•   Level 60:  Searing Assault
•   Level 75:  Feral Lunge ( i mainly use it because Most encounters in uldir need to be mobile.)
•   Level 90:  Sundering
•   Level 100:  Elemental Spirits (occasionaly) or  Ascendance mainly to stack heroism

4.  What rotation or prioritisation of abilities do you use, and why?

•  Use  Battle Potion of Agility before the pull.
•  Cast  Rockbiter to generate a small surplus of Maelstrom.
•  Cast  Flametongue.
•  Cast  Feral Spirit.
•  Cast  Stormstrike. If  Stormbringer proc  Stormstrike again
•  Cast  Ascendance
•  Cast  Windstrike
•  Cast  Sundering . If no  Stormbringer proc ,if   Flametongue buffed and no Multitarget situation expected.

5.  What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave? when i have been in mythic situation mainly at the Hellfire citadel period i was in Dawn medivh.I lived it because they stopped raiding and i join Last try of the evening Emerald-dream and migrate to continu HFC M with  them, i m still in this guilde.
I can show you some video where i have played in since Hellfire citadel Mythic.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
&index=25

6.  Do you have any alts or experience of other classes?
At draenor Period i played alts: Windwalker,brewmaster,Disc and Rsham on my main .
7.  Please list what raid experience you have gained with other guilds
I am Actually 7/8 in heroic difficulty and 1/8 Mythic i did it as a pick up.
Finally:

1.  Why do you wish to join Indecisive?
I would like to join a stable team to play pve in good condition.

2.  What can you offer to this guild? Are we a good fit for you? i can offer you my cooperation, i also can provide help in other raid situation and have fun. If i am benched that is ok if there are rotations, i prefert be in this situation than pick up.

3.  Do you have any questions for us?
Do you have addons obligations ?
Sorry if some sentences are incorrect, tell me if it is. Anyway it was a good exercice.
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2018 02:25 by Kesara
Oct 09, 2018 20:10
Howdy Léo.

We'll discuss your application and get back to you shortly.
Kesara 28/08/2018 at 11:07 AM
We are totally going into BfA with love and understanding for our fellow healers and working as a team.
Or some shit like that.

Kesara

Oct 10, 2018 02:25
Hey Léo,

I'm sorry to say we won't be able to offer you a trial with us. We wish you the best of luck with your hunt for a new guild.