Oct 09, 2018 03:25
About you:

1.  Introduce yourself (name, age, sex, location etc)
My name is ben, i am 22 and a male from the uk (wales)

2.  Can you attend at least 75% of our raids? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 20:30 - 00:00 [Server Time])
i can attend that. the only issue is some thursdays i'm in work until 21:00 so can be in for raid at 21:15 at the LATEST on some thursdays.

3.  Will you be on time (invites start at 20:15) and prepared for the raids you attend?
as mentioned i am ok for time on most raid time except for thursdays every now and then.

4.  When is your normal play time?
usually 19:30-01:00 server time on week days, and mostly the same for weekends.

5.  Do you have good English skills? Both written and spoken?
my english is perfectly fine and can communicate well with others, spoken and written.

6.  Do you have, or would you be willing to get Discord?
i currently use discord at the moment so that's just fine.

7.  Do you have a working microphone that you're willing to use when needed?
i'm willing and currently have a microphone and use it all the time.

8.  Do you know anyone within the guild who can support your application? If not, how did you come to hear about us?
I do not know anyone from your guild except for a taiyani which just joined VII, i simply looked on wowprogress and you guys seem to fit my raid availability best :)

About WoW:

1.  Introduce your character (name, race, class, spec, etc)
my character is a dwarf survival hunter called duriin from emerald dream. have been playing it since nighthold tier in legion.

2.  Please provide a link to your armoury profile and if possible a link to any web stats that feature you.
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/emerald-dream/Duriin
https://raider.io/characters/eu/emerald-dream/Duriin

3.  Please explain the choices you made regarding optimising your character (e.g. stat balancing, gems/enchants etc).
i use raidbots pretty much every time i get a new piece of gear to simulate what stats are best for my gear, i also take into account the buff we recieve from raiding in uldir to help adjust my gear and stat choices to see what is best for raiding for me.

4.  What rotation or prioritisation of abilities do you use, and why?
i simply use my serpent sting and wildfire bomb which are my dots which i maintain all the time, then popping my cooridnated assault which is a flat 20% damage increase for me. i also use mongoose bite stacking it up to 5 times to get the most damage out from the damage from the higher stacks of mongoose bite, trying to squeeze in the extra hits for extra damage while using my kill command as a focus generator. i also use aspect of the eagle which allows me to do that full rotation for 15 seconds at a range of 40 yards which i love about survival hunter.

5.  What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I joined hysterika which was a heroic raiding guild at start of legion which then merged with bad omen due to lack of available raiders at the time. i then left bad omen after 7 months with them to finally try out mythic raid content which was new and exciting for me and so i joined VII. i am currently wanting to leave VII as i feel the raid team is lacking in progression and the skill for an enjoyable, progressive and efficient time in the mythic raids.

6.  Do you have any alts or experience of other classes?
back in legion i mained an enhancement shaman https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/terenas/Looquay which i like to feel i performed very well, getting high parces in warcraftlogs etc. i also leveled AND geared each class to level 110 and a gear level of 955 at the time which was a very fun and enjoyable experience. But since the start of this expansion i have only got my hunter main as i have not had a HUGE  amount of time with a new baby son!

7.  Please list what raid experience you have gained with other guilds:-
I have raided 3/4 times a week since near start of antorus in legion in mythic which we eventually completed days before pre-patch of BFA and have raided heroic since near the end of Mists of pandaria.

Finally:

1.  Why do you wish to join Indecisive?
i wish to join as i have seen your guild progress since the start of the expansion at a faster rate as well as your raid times mostly fit what i would like to be able to attend.

2.  What can you offer to this guild? Are we a good fit for you?
I am a very kind person with a good/funny personality, i play  the game to the best of my ability constantly performing as best as i can for the sake of the raid team as well as being social with guildies with events and mythic+ in particular.
3.  Do you have any questions for us?
i would just like to ask for a chance as us survival hunters are rare and have somewhat of a stigma to them since legion :')
I hope to hear from you soon and hopefully a more thorough discussion on discord to talk about my thursday attendances in the potential future.
thankyou for taking the time to read this :)

Last Edit: Oct 10, 2018 02:21 by Kesara
Oct 09, 2018 11:57
Howdy Ben.

We'll discuss your application and get back to you shortly. :)
Kesara 28/08/2018 at 11:07 AM
We are totally going into BfA with love and understanding for our fellow healers and working as a team.
Or some shit like that.

Kesara

Oct 10, 2018 02:21
Hey Ben,

As we spoke about earlier, we are pleased to offer you a trial with us, please whisper an officer when you a ready for your invite.