Oct 05, 2018 00:44
About you:

1.  Introduce yourself (name, age, sex, location etc)
My name is Predrag (on english To kind (not true :) ))
   i live in Germany
   Am 24 years old
   I have my own company so i  work only 4 hrs daily. rest i spend on wow  farming m+ and stuff yet

2.  Can you attend at least 75% of our raids? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 20:30 - 00:00 [Server Time])
Yes i can be there evry time, unless i need to go to Wienna for work yt then i can attend 1-2 raids (moustly stay 7 days there)

3.  Will you be on time (invites start at 20:15) and prepared for the raids you attend?
Yes, Flask and food always prepared and ready.
4.  When is your normal play time?
pritty much from 12 pm to 12 am
5.  Do you have good English skills? Both written and spoken?
Written less but speak perfect

6.  Do you have, or would you be willing to get Discord?
am using discord currently

7.  Do you have a working microphone that you're willing to use when needed?
yes ofc.
8.  Do you know anyone within the guild who can support your application? If not, how did you come to hear about us?

sadly not i dont know anyone am pritty new to the server and just joined retail after long stop willing to continue playing.
Tbh i looked up on rankings yet the first serious guild am applaying to
About WoW:

1.  Introduce your character (name, race, class, spec, etc)
Evas Human Beast mastery Hunter  - Emerald Dream 371 ilvl
2.  Please provide a link to your armoury profile and if possible a link to any web stats that feature you.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/Evas
3.  Please explain the choices you made regarding optimising your character (e.g. stat balancing, gems/enchants etc).
am siming trying to balance evrything  Currently at 26 crit 16 haste  33 mastery and trying to keep Vers low atm 2% i need a bit more of crit and haste  and the right Azzerite pices
4.  What rotation or prioritisation of abilities do you use, and why?
Well kill komand when aweable stacking 3x frenzy on target and CS when aweable ofc when am clouse to full focus i drop some BS to lower it down and Murder of crows when aweable
If aoe i keep 1 Multy shot ery 4 sec and spam KK
5.  What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
i was in Nactural assasins (left becouse the guild does not move from spot they havent cleared normal yet)
atm in All or nothing we are 5/8 hc normaly at the end of the week i secretly make a raid and finish it so i get the bosses i need
But its nerf wrecking id rather have a guild that actualy works on progress so fahr i only had bad exp with guilds that do not move from spot or have non relayable players dedicated to the game.
Thats the resason i want to join Indecisive and succes in something.

6.  Do you have any alts or experience of other classes?
i do have a feral druid but i dont play it since its just bad and Warrior on horde side (dont play that eather focusing on hunter)
7.  Please list what raid experience you have gained with other guilds:-
well i fully cleared content on TBC and classic back in the days atm am 8/8 nm and 8/8 hc
Finally:

1.  Why do you wish to join Indecisive?
i want to feal the  real progression to make it to the top.
2.  What can you offer to this guild? Are we a good fit for you?
i can offer my attendence and play time always up for anything!
3.  Do you have any questions for us?
I wuld like to know if theres a hunter spot in the main raid evry raiding day.  since am so much active i wuld ratehr to raid then sit out (unless somoene needs a specific boss am willing to sit out)
its not a demand i hoppe u understand that.

Thanks for your time
Kind regards
Evas
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2018 21:24 by Hijaker
Oct 05, 2018 09:02
Hi Predrag,

Thanks for your application, we'll discuss and get back to you soon.

- HijaKer
"Ranged are the damaged ones" - Trenox 2017

Raiding with Andrew!
Oct 06, 2018 21:24
Hi Predrag,

Unfortunately we cannot offer you a trial with us at this time. We wish you the best of luck in your travels.

- HijaKer
"Ranged are the damaged ones" - Trenox 2017

Raiding with Andrew!