Sep 30, 2018 15:20
1.  Introduce yourself (name, age, sex, location etc)
Joe, 26, Male, UK - (Midlands). Played just over 110 days.

2.  Who do you know within the guild that can support your application?
Spoken briefly to Lampy and Navi only however to understand how to apply! A long time a go I remember someone called Robf, a rogue but he seems to be MIA now.

1.  Introduce your character (name, race, class, spec, etc)
I've been playing on ED since the launch of TBC and have mained my Gnome Warlock (Eliphias) ever since. I've taken a number of breaks over the years but as always, end up returning every time a new expansion or content comes out.

2.  Please provide a link to your armoury profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/eliphias

3.  What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Phew, long list...listed in recency (I think)
- Angels of Ares
I was originally part of their core raiding team in MoP however after the long slog of SoO, decided to take a break. I never had the opportunity, or free time to return to raiding  during and after WoD so remained as a social. I'm now moving on as the GM and many of the officers have left and there is no social element any more.

- Forsaken Enlightenment
Officer of the guild and raid dps stalwart however motivation left the guild to keep pushing on in current raid content and they eventually turned full social while I remained motivated by progression. Was asked to join AoA after a number of joint runs.

- Valour
Again, was a part of the raid team during WoTLK and some of MoP however friends moved out of the guild and into Forsaken Enlightenment and I was eventually pulled across to help officiate the guild.

Before those... I think I was in Indecisive very during TBC or WoTLK but I can't be certain and Wowprogress pulls up nothing. I was in Artemis for a time, too.

1.  Why do you wish to join Indecisive?
I remain very interested in progression and having known the name of Indecisive for some time, I want to be amongst it again albeit in a social environment. My time commitments are limited but I love the energy of raid night and seeing achievements pop.

2.  Do you have any questions for us?
Do you think you can realm first mythic clear?

Thanks!
Last Edit: Sep 30, 2018 17:31 by Fweo
Sep 30, 2018 17:31
Greetings Joe!

You're most welcome to join as social! Whisper myself (or if I'm on Neniji),  Navi, Kesara or Toazt for an invite to the guild!

Regards