Sep 24, 2018 21:15
1.  Introduce yourself (name, age, sex, location etc)
Jonas, 26, Male, Denmark. University Student.
2.  Can you attend at least 75% of our raids? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 20:30 - 00:00 [Server Time])
Yes, due to raids being during the week I am able to participate in all raids.
3.  Will you be on time (invites start at 20:15) and prepared for the raids you attend?
Yes, Will most likely be on way before 20:15.
4.  When is your normal play time?
All week days when uni ends which is most days at 12pm.

5.  Do you have good English skills? Both written and spoken?
Yeah, I think so myself.

6.  Do you have, or would you be willing to get Discord?
Yes, I am used to using Discord, and prefer it over other alternatives.

7.  Do you have a working microphone that you're willing to use when needed?
Yes, no doubt. I am not shy.

8.  Do you know anyone within the guild who can support your application? If not, how did you come to hear about us?
Sadly not. I saw your post on wowprogress and thought your vision fit my personal views on my gametime.

About WoW:

1.  Introduce your character (name, race, class, spec, etc)
Diawoe, Night Elf, Demon Hunter, Havoc. Can also off-tank.

2.  Please provide a link to your armoury profile and if possible a link to any web stats that feature you.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/Diawoe
3.  Please explain the choices you made regarding optimising your character (e.g. stat balancing, gems/enchants etc).
I sim everything. So everything I do is with max dps in mind.

4.  What rotation or prioritisation of abilities do you use, and why?
Thats hard to answer as it changes based on talent choices, and talent choices change depending on the fight, as DH is very versatile. I also keep up to date with the latest theory crafting on the DH Discord.

5.  What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
Currently in Mortality, and have also healed in Aquila on Thunderhorn (where i healed the guilds first Zul and Mythrax heroic kills).
I am leaving Mortality due to the raid environment being way too relaxed. Also I feel the level of preparing from the leadership is below par from a guild wanting to hit mythic.
I have healed in Aquila on nights where no raids have been up for Mortality as both guilds have different raid days. I don't like holy paladin gameplay and am looking to get away from it again.

6.  Do you have any alts or experience of other classes?
Healer on Falsi-Emerald Dream.

7.  Please list what raid experience you have gained with other guilds:-
Was Cutting Edge in WoD. And had an off-expansion in Legion where I got to 11/11HC 1/11M Antorus before taking a break before BFA.

Finally:

1.  Why do you wish to join Indecisive?
Guild vision and raid times fit me. I want to make the most of my online time, and with you I feel its possible.

2.  What can you offer to this guild? Are we a good fit for you?
I can offer flexibility. I can play DH, DK and paladin as both dps and tank. I can also heal on my paladin and druid, and ranged dps on my druid. I try to keep all of them up to date.

3.  Do you have any questions for us?
Not really. If you have any questions feel free to add me on Diawo#21420
Last Edit: Sep 28, 2018 00:07 by Fweo
Sep 25, 2018 00:08
Greetings Jonas!

Thanks for your application. We'll get back to you soon!

The officers
Sep 28, 2018 00:06
Hello!

As per our chat earlier, we can unfortunately not accept your application. Best of luck finding a guild!

Best regards
The Officers