May 31, 2018 20:35
About you:

1.  Introduce yourself (name, age, sex, location etc)
Hello , i'm Carl 23 years old from France , Paris . Currently living in Tunisia due to work/studies.

2.  Can you attend at least 75% of our raids? (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 20:30 - 00:00 [Server Time])
Yes It fits my work time perfectly , will be able to attend all unless a sudden irl happens in that case i will announce an officer at least 3 days before the raiding day.

3.  Will you be on time (invites start at 20:15) and prepared for the raids you attend?
Yes.

4.  When is your normal play time?
When i'm working i start playing at 7pm and spend rest of the night playing , off work days i spend most the day playing

5.  Do you have good English skills? Both written and spoken?
Yes my english is decent.

6.  Do you have, or would you be willing to get Discord?
I have.

7.  Do you have a working microphone that you're willing to use when needed?
Yes i do.

8.  Do you know anyone within the guild who can support your application? If not, how did you come to hear about us?
Yes i do know Peredhyl (character name Lerdoria). But i've heard about indecisive from wowprogress as i was reading the guild's informations :) .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About WoW:

1.  Introduce your character (name, race, class, spec, etc)
Ellyene Human , retribution paladin.

2.  Please provide a link to your armoury profile and if possible a link to any web stats that feature you.
https://raider.io/characters/eu/emerald-dream/Ellyene
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/ellyene

3.  Please explain the choices you made regarding optimising your character (e.g. stat balancing, gems/enchants etc).
Due to the t21 set bonus and the small mastery buff , mastery became  actually a  good stat for Retribution also haste kinda needed to be between 28%-30%-ish
Also made Greater judgment a viable choice and made paladin Alot of fun whenever theres big pulls and alot of dmg :D but it was also decent in ST especially bosses that
don't drop bellow 50%  for exemple helya (maw of souls) odin (halls of valor)

4.  What rotation or prioritisation of abilities do you use, and why?
Retribution paladin rotation is simple and basic but it contains small things if done it kinda change the feeling of the class and boost your dmg and makes it more fun :P
For exemple : with 7/7 Avenging wrath trait enables to get to use wakening of ashes twice in wings duration hence dot twice more procs dmg and gets you to 15 stacks pretty fast
But what really made love the class is its utility it provides with freedom and bops and the mana and shield  buffs they provide are quite decent.
And sometimes those utilities can make you either cheese or completly skip a mechanic.
For exemple in Harjatan mythic when tanks swap ,i use bop on the one that was tanking it that way it makes Jagged Abrasion debuff deal 0 dmg for that duration which makes it easier for healers and the tank :D.
As for prot being able to offheal (sadly light of the protector is now in gcd in bfa) and tank while providing bop/freedom etc.. makes it alot of fun.
Another small trick that i learned while doing the mage challenge (i loved the krull fight)
was when i cast Eye of tyr i can insta use Shield of the righteous to skip the long animation.

5.  What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I've been in Legacy Rising it started out good and promising until people stopped showing i still stayed until guild disbanded.
Then i joined VII progressed Mistress and desolate host with them (other bosses were on farm). then I had big irl issues that forced me to take a long break from the game (6months ) And when i came back i joined Nocturnal dragon (mainly because my m+ group is in it ) and planning on leaving because i miss raiding :)

6.  Do you have any alts or experience of other classes?
Yes i do have 7 other characters that i do m+ on or normal/hc raiding on it , Also i'm planning  in bfa to have 2 mains a Tank (for my m+ group) and a dps for raiding still haven't decided wich class yet but will prioritize what is more needed for the raiding team.

7.  Please list what raid experience you have gained with other guilds:-
4/9 M Tos : Legacy Rising
6/9 M Tos : VII
Although with VII i didn't only dps due to some roster issues I tanked misstress in progress due to tank leaving guild  healed (only once ) sisters and dps'd the others.

Finally:

1.  Why do you wish to join Indecisive?
From what i've read and heard  indecisive has  very good raiding times for me, good progress , I want to be in  guild that shares the same mindset as me, and most important this guild is 11years old so its one of the best consistent and sable guilds in this realm :)

2.  What can you offer to this guild? Are we a good fit for you?
 i'm ready to dps or tank whenever it is needed or switch to another class if it performs  better  for a certain encounter
And i do believe that no matter how good someone can get with a class/role theres always room for improvment and learning :D

3.  Do you have any questions for us?
Nope i do not i got all the infos i needed :) .
Last Edit: May 31, 2018 23:32 by Fweo
May 31, 2018 20:45
Greetings, Carl!

We'll discuss your application and get back to you soon!

Best regards
Officers
May 31, 2018 23:32
Greetings!

We can unfortunately not take you into our raiding team at the moment. Should you, as per our conversation, decide to stay Alliance you know how to contact us when you've decided what to do in Battle for Azeroth.

Best regards
Fweo