Apr 16, 2018 22:30
About you:
1.  Introduce yourself (name, age, sex, location etc)
Hello all! My name is Jay, 35 years of age and from the Netherlands. Happily married and have a 7 month old son.

2.  Who do you know within the guild that can support your application?
As an old member of the guild back when it was only just formed, halfway through the burning crusade. I played with quite a few people who are apparently still in Indecisive.
Alex the guildmaster for one :) then there is Kasper and Caroline, Johan (Chunks) and I saw Navi's name somewhere on the forums too. There might be more that I know but this is what i know from the top of my head for now.

About WoW:
1.  Introduce your character (name, race, class, spec, etc)
My character is a lvl 110 human affliction warlock formerly known as Schizoguard. After a name change, it's changed into Lilitū.
This warlock has been on the server almost as long as the hamsters have been keeping Emerald Dream running. From 40 man molten core, depression room and onyxia to raiding in Ulduar with indecisive which is when I left wow to spend time in the outsides some more :) Now that I have a 7 month old son i've recently returned to the game to have some evenings of 'me' time on a casual basis.

2.  Please provide a link to your armoury profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/lilit%C3%BB

3.  What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave?
I've been in quite a few guilds over the years, only two worth mentioning really. The first is Memento, where Navi was Guildmaster (if i remember correctly) and I was officer and every now and again led a raid aswell.
Somewhere after karazhan, Memento disbanded and I joined the newly formed guild Indecisve. Why I left Indecisive is mentioned above :)

Finally:
1.  Why do you wish to join Indecisive?
Because it'd be awsome to be back in the guild where I achieved my most memorable evenings in my many years of wow :)

2.  Do you have any questions for us?
Nope, not really :)
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2018 22:28 by Navi
Apr 16, 2018 23:48
The guild I GM'd for you was Loyalty!!!! But I will forgive you,

You can /w the usual crew for an invite.